Warriors And Rebels
Welcome to Warriors And Rebels, please watch your language and use your manners, if not you will be removed form the server and forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warriors And Rebels
Welcome to Warriors And Rebels, please watch your language and use your manners, if not you will be removed form the server and forums
Warriors And Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Banned for no reason?
Although I know.... EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:40 am by Hajidub

» Please tell me why I got banned ?
Although I know.... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm by mr1911

» GAMBLE would like to join WAR
Although I know.... EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm by GAMBLE

» Mookie Would Like To Join {war}
Although I know.... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 am by B.A.R. Brawler

» hello everyone
Although I know.... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 pm by B.A.R. Brawler

» Warriors And Rebels Code Of Honor
Although I know.... EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 am by 8-ball

» Nice game people.
Although I know.... EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 pm by CartMan

»  Like to Join up
Although I know.... EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 am by 8-ball

» banned, but not sure why
Although I know.... EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm by SLAYER

Although I know....

+2
sparkie
STINGER
6 posters

Go down

Although I know.... Empty Although I know....

Post by STINGER Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 am

Although I know there are so many different belief's out there and so many faith such as catholics,baptist and so on here is a place you can put all the denominational stuff aside and if you have a prayer request make it known, we will join with you in prayer.

STINGER
Admin

http://warriorsandrebels.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Although I know.... Empty Re: Although I know....

Post by sparkie Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:57 am

Calif Public School

Are you ready for this Sh*t

Sorry, uh-hum April 16th [ Gay-Day ]

SACRAMENTO, Aug. 7 /Christian Newswire/ -- Campaign for Children and Families (CCF), a leading California organization protecting parents' rights and children's innocence, condemns the passage of AB 2567, which will instruct all California public schools to "conduct suitable commemorative exercises" in support of the anti-religious, sexual-anarchy agenda of the late San Francisco Supervisor Harvey Milk.

Today, the California Assembly passed AB 2567 on a 43 to 26 vote, Democrats for, Republicans silently against. Earlier this week, AB 2567 passed the California State Senate on a 22-13 vote, Democrats for, Republicans against. AB 2567 now goes to Governor Schwarzenegger, whose position is unknown.
sparkie
sparkie
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by _joN Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 am

sparkie wrote:Calif Public School

Are you ready for this Sh*t

Sorry, uh-hum April 16th [ Gay-Day ]

SACRAMENTO, Aug. 7 /Christian Newswire/ -- Campaign for Children and Families (CCF), a leading California organization protecting parents' rights and children's innocence, condemns the passage of AB 2567, which will instruct all California public schools to "conduct suitable commemorative exercises" in support of the anti-religious, sexual-anarchy agenda of the late San Francisco Supervisor Harvey Milk.

Today, the California Assembly passed AB 2567 on a 43 to 26 vote, Democrats for, Republicans silently against. Earlier this week, AB 2567 passed the California State Senate on a 22-13 vote, Democrats for, Republicans against. AB 2567 now goes to Governor Schwarzenegger, whose position is unknown.

This is the first time I've heard of this, but I'll share my views....

I think it's supposed to be a day like MLK Day. It's to remember and reflect on an event in the past to educate future members of society to not commit hate crimes.

Harvey said, "I call upon all minorities and especially the
millions of lesbians and gay men to wake up from their dreams ... to
gather on Washington and tell ... their nation: "Wake up ... wake up,
America ... no more racism, no more sexism, no more ageism, no more
hatred ... no more!"

"When the mayor declined the request, Dan White shot
and killed Mayor Moscone, then went to Harvey Milk's office and also
shot and killed him."

I believe he died standing up for what he believed in. How is this bad? It will take all of 2 minutes of your time (if you live in California) to talk about social justice and/or hate crimes. This isn't a bad thing in my opinion...The fact that this newswire states that he had an anti-religious sexual anarchy agenda is ridiculous. Maybe they said that since he was gay and therefore not a Christian, but sexual anarchy? lol I can't even imagine what that is...anarchy is without law or control of government, so sex without government...doesn't make too much sense there.

_joN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetness101 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 pm

In responce to the above, Someone's sexuality shouldn't define who they are, neither should their religion,
'Gay-Day isn't new. atleast not here,
My heart goes out to families with people struggling with sexuality and religion issues, It's not fun.
Sweetness101
Sweetness101

http://www.myspace.com/ssweetness101

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 am

OK this is a place where {WE} can post Prayers right...Right

I Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or start any "Bull"

Lets keep it Strictly factual, I'm not picking on Specific group of people or Race.

At the same time I don't want anybody's elses Ideas shoved down mine or the kid's in our schools, just don't do it.

I an a Christian. If God said it "the Bible" that's what I Live by.

God said Marriage is between a Man & a Woman..hence that's why He made Adam & Eve in the first place.

I don't go around in public or schools saying OK "It's White day or "It's Straight day".

Please do-not get it confused.....

I try not to get all hooked on Worldly things. Sorry if some of you have mistaken me for someone picking on any class of people or group....Again sorry.

I live 1 day at a time as if Jesus is coming at any moment, because as He himself said: [ live as if I may come at any moment "as a thief in the night.]...sparkle /Frank
sparkie
sparkie
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetness101 Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm

sparkie wrote:OK this is a place where {WE} can post Prayers right...Right

I Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or start any "Bull"

Lets keep it Strictly factual, I'm not picking on Specific group of people or Race.

At the same time I don't want anybody's elses Ideas shoved down mine or the kid's in our schools, just don't do it.

I an a Christian. If God said it "the Bible" that's what I Live by.

God said Marriage is between a Man & a Woman..hence that's why He made Adam & Eve in the first place.

I don't go around in public or schools saying OK "It's White day or "It's Straight day".

Please do-not get it confused.....

I try not to get all hooked on Worldly things. Sorry if some of you have mistaken me for someone picking on any class of people or group....Again sorry.

I live 1 day at a time as if Jesus is coming at any moment, because as He himself said: [ live as if I may come at any moment "as a thief in the night.]...sparkle /Frank

You didn't come across that way sparkles, we were just furthering the discussion.
But yeah we should stop just 'talking' in here really. Smile
Sweetness101
Sweetness101

http://www.myspace.com/ssweetness101

Back to top Go down

Post by STINGER Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

yeah this is not a religious discussion forum where you can get things heated, but rather a place for everyone to submit a prayer request for a loved one or a friend or say someone having it hard, if a religious debatedsection is wanted i can also put one in or any other discussion thingie lol

STINGER
Admin

http://warriorsandrebels.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Although I know.... Empty move it to where it belongs

Post by Chucky Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:27 pm

I think this needs to be moved out of this post. it was set up for people to post what they would like a prayer for, not to rant on political and religous beliefs. as stated, there are many different beliefs and we are to put that crap aside.
What were you praying for Sparkie, that everyone has the same beliefs as you Question

STINGER wrote:Although I know there are so many different belief's out there and so many faith such as catholics,baptist and so on here is a place you can put all the denominational stuff aside and if you have a prayer request make it known, we will join with you in prayer.
Chucky
Chucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 am

You got me all wrong...still

I heard someone got all bent outta shape a little, just want people to know I Don't Hate or push my wants or Ideas around.

I still want people to Pray for the "gay Day" in Calif & for that matter in all Public Places.

Again I am not ranting & or raving I heard i may have hurt some feelings & want to say I hope we can all still get together & play,pray & be Friends even thought we all have our own different opinions as i said before, I just don't push mine out there on the Public . ok cool....cool no worries lol

Sorry no more Prayers from me here...
sparkie
sparkie
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChjpHunter Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:41 pm

wow thank you
it is very great Very Happy

ChjpHunter
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum